A-Stand PLUS Anti-Fatigue Mat COMBO
Delivery Time: 10 working days
The "Super Space Saving" A-Stand! The A-Stand has been designed specifically to replace big and bulky desks, forever!
- Super Space Saving workstation!
- Deeper shelving for enhanced usability, more keyboard, mouse and paper space.
- Can easily adapt from standing to a sitting position by lowering the bottom shelf.
- Innovative flat pack design with no screws for environmentally friendly transport and easy storage.
- Specifically designed built-in storage in the rear of the unit hides your bags, books, etc.
- Duel foot rests may be used for stretching out calf muscles and to lean on.
- Extremely strong, Premium, 18mm Baltic Birch plywood material.
- Top shelf size: 32cm x 76cm
- Top shelf may be used for two screens OR laptop/screen.
- Bottom shelf size: 55cm x 76cm
- A-Stand does not come with a built-in device holder slot in the shelf compared to the WallStand and the DeskStand.
- Bottom shelf may be used for a keyboard, mouse and extra storage.
- Each shelf can hold up to 23kg's of weight.
- This product is made to order and therefore our no returns policy applies.
- IMPORTANT: The A-Stand design has changed and no longer has the built-in 'device holder slots' in the shelving as depicted in the below video.
1. The Anti Fatigue Foam Mat:
Using an Anti Fatigue Foam Mat comes highly recommended! Add this item to your cart to reduce strain on your legs while standing for up to 4 hours per day.
- Beautifully designed, thick 22mm Buffalo Mat.
- Reduces fatigue in your legs and feet that's caused from standing for over 3 hours.
- Triple layered foam is ergonomically engineered at the highest-grade.
- Strong, durable support for high traffic areas will not break down or compress over time.
- Textured surface and non-slip bottom prevents slipping.
- Advanced bevelled edge design prevents tripping.
- Easy to clean waterproof material can be vacuumed or wiped with a damp cloth.
- Non-toxic and phthalate free.
- Size: 81cm x 51xm x 22mm (Ships flat, to avoid unwanted curled edges).
- Standing and working at your Sit-Stand or Standing Desk.
- Kitchen - cooking at the stove, washing dishes.
- Cash register behind a counter, Workshop, Hair Salons, Laundry area, etc.
Did you know: It only takes 90 minutes of standing on a concrete floor before fatigue sets in. A significant loss of concentration starts around 50 minutes into that 90. What about the rest of the day? Not a great statistic if you're on your feet all day.