MegaX3 DeskStand PLUS Anti-Fatigue Mat COMBO
OUT OF STOCK! New Stock Arriving → October 20th
- Super deep 41cm bottom shelf for enhanced usability, more keyboard, mouse and paper space
- 10 slot ladder unit for enhanced height adjustability
- Can adapt to a sitting position by lowering the bottom shelf
- Innovative flat pack design with no screws for environmentally friendly transport and easy storage
- Extremely strong, Premium, 18mm Baltic Birch plywood material
- Very simple 4 stage slotting assembly
- Mega topshelf may be used for one, two or three 21" screens.
- Mega X3 comes standard with a 2mm Stainless Steel cable for extra stability and support. The cable support can adjustable in height for varied tensions settings.
- Each shelf can hold up to 25kg's of weight.
- Weight: 16kg's
Product ships flat packed to reduce our carbon footprint.
Basic assembly is required.
1. The Anti Fatigue Foam Mat:
Using an Anti Fatigue Foam Mat comes highly recommended! Add this item to your cart to reduce strain on your legs while standing for up to 4 hours per day.
- Beautifully designed, thick 22mm Buffalo Mat.
- Reduces fatigue in your legs and feet that's caused from standing for over 3 hours.
- Triple layered foam is ergonomically engineered at the highest-grade.
- Strong, durable support for high traffic areas will not break down or compress over time.
- Textured surface and non-slip bottom prevents slipping.
- Advanced bevelled edge design prevents tripping.
- Easy to clean waterproof material can be vacuumed or wiped with a damp cloth.
- Non-toxic and phthalate free.
- Size: 81cm x 51xm x 22mm (Ships flat, to avoid unwanted curled edges).
- Standing and working at your Sit-Stand or Standing Desk.
- Kitchen - cooking at the stove, washing dishes.
- Cash register behind a counter, Workshop, Hair Salons, Laundry area, etc.
Did you know: It only takes 90 minutes of standing on a concrete floor before fatigue sets in. A significant loss of concentration starts around 50 minutes into that 90. What about the rest of the day? Not a great statistic if you're on your feet all day.