X-COVE Sit-Stand Standing Desk Converter
NB: PRE-ORDERS ONLY
- Stock is limited, only 3 unit/s left!
Latest arrival date: 5 October 2019
X-COVE – A brand NEW innovation from DeskStand.
- ONLY Standing Desk, Converter that is WIDE enough for TWO x 21.5” computer screens on an extra wide, 880mm, Top shelf!
- Height easily adjusts to any level, for all user types, with the use of a single lever.
- X-COVE slim-line design saves space on your desk compared to other converter models.
- Dual shelving enables you to work ergonomically and improve your posture while seated or standing.
- An extra wide keyboard tray, is U-Shaped in design, which allows a more flexible setup. For example while using a 17-inch laptop or a full-sized keyboard and mouse.
- The gas-powered spring hovering system, provides step-less height adjustment and solid support for transitioning from sitting to standing, this is safer and more reliable compared to other desk converters. This system integrates seamlessly into the “X” structure design.
- X-COVE comes standard with a key-hole slot for mounting a separate monitor arm. (Note: DeskStand does not sell monitor arms at this stage)
- Rubberized non-slip padding prevents the unit from sliding around on glossy surfaces.
- 1 x FREE Cable management sleeve
- 4 x FREE Cable manager ties
- Matt Black Melamine is used for a superb quality finish.
- Beautifully designed, thick 20mm Buffalo Mat.
- Reduces fatigue in your legs and feet that's caused from standing for over 3 hours.
- Triple layered foam is ergonomically engineered at the highest-grade.
- Strong, durable support for high traffic areas will not break down or compress over time.
- Textured surface and non-slip bottom prevents slipping.
- Advanced bevelled edge design prevents tripping.
- Easy to clean waterproof material can be vacuumed or wiped with a damp cloth.
- Non-toxic and phthalate free.
- Size: 81cm x 51xm x 2cm (Ships flat, to avoid unwanted curled edges).
- Standing and working at your Sit-Stand or Standing Desk.
- Kitchen - cooking at the stove, washing dishes.
- Cash register behind a counter, Workshop, Hair Salons, Laundry area, etc.
Did you know: It only takes 90 minutes of standing on a concrete floor before fatigue sets in. A significant loss of concentration starts around 50 minutes into that 90. What about the rest of the day? Not a great statistic if you're on your feet all day.