TekDesk™ v2.0 (TOP ONLY)
TEKDESK™ v2.0 – TekDesk™ v2.0 – TOP ONLY.
Designed to fit TekDesk™ v2.0 Standing Desk by DeskStand.
BALTIC BIRCH PLYWOOD
Birch plywood is made up of multiple, cross-bonded 1.4 mm thick birch veneers that are bonded together under extreme pressure. Surfaces are sanded on both sides and then spray painted using our eco-friendly, water based sealer for a smooth, matt finish.
Birch plywood characteristics make it the best quality solution for our hand crafted products. Characteristics include:
• Highest quality baltic birch plywood desktop
• 13 laminated plywood layers makes this desk top surface the most durable on the market.
• Product ships flat packed to reduce our carbon footprint.
• Favourable weight to strength ratio.
• Highly durable, strong and long lasting product.
• Precise and consistent surface and edge finish.
• Improved Anti-Slip properties due to high quality varnish.
• High quality technical manufacture and compression make the top extremely strong.
• Lighter in complexion for a clean, natural looking environment.
• Premium surfaces are lightly sanded twice and sealed with two coats for a very smooth finish and easy cleaning.
- Desktop dimensions: 152cm x 80cm x 20mm(32mm Solid Timbers)
- If you would like a customised desktop size please chat with us or send us a message.
- Minimum size the desktop can be customised to is: 120cm x 60cm.
- Maximum size the desktop can be customised to is: 240cm x 120cm.
- Top material:
- Natural Birch plywood is sealed with a water based, eco-friendly, transparent matt varnish.
- White/Black surfaces are laminate onto Solid 18mm Birch Plywood.
- Solid Blackwood or Kiaat timber is sealed with a with 2K Akrikote System.
- 100% Locally produced, solid timber is sourced from controlled and sustainable Southern African forests. By not importing other timbers we reduces our carbon footprint and support local business.
- Desktop weight: 22kg's - 35kg's
- Weight tested for: 125kg's